How to Apply
Interested in apply for financing through CEI Capital Management?
I. Review our Eligibility and Mission Guidelines
II. Compile the following project information in PDF or Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) format:
- Project Name
- Physical Street Address, State and/or Specific Census Tract(s) Location
- Total Project Size or Budget
- Specific Financing Amount Requested
- Status of Any Other Necessary NMTC Allocation
- Status of Any Necessary Leverage Debt
- Project Description
- Summary of Anticipated Direct and Indirect Job Creation and/or Preservation
- Summary of Other Key Community Impacts
- Overview of Industry Sector
- Summary of Key Management or Personnel
- Preferred Closing Date or Deadline
- Additional detail (as available) is welcome
III. Submit materials to Inquiry@CEICapitalMgmt.com
All submissions are subject to review and additional due diligence materials may be required, acceptance of submission materials is not a guarantee of financing.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of the Treasury policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write to Department of the Treasury, Office of Civil Rights and Diversity, 1500 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, D.C. 20220 or call (202) 622-1160.